Production 3D Printer
The state-of-the-art ProX® 800 uses SLA, the most advanced plastic part 3D printing technology for printing the highest precision, highest resolution, lowest cost and highest throughput across the widest range of applications for prototyping, end-use part manufacturing and rapid tooling production.
The ProX 800 produces precise plastic parts that rival CNC and injection molded parts, with the freedom of complexity and speed advantages of 3D printing. With productivity, accuracy and surface quality of this level, you can produce low to medium run parts at a lower per unit cost and build large, highly detailed pieces faster. It’s why 3D Systems SLA remains the gold standard of 3D printers among the most demanding users in the world.
- End-use Parts
- Clear Parts
- Medical Models
- Casting Patterns
- Rapid Tooling
- Injection molds
- Cast urethane (UTV) mold patterns
Key features include:
- Highest precision & accuracy – meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Up to 4+ times faster than competitive 3D printers
- 5 times higher resolution than competitive 3D printers
- Broad range of functional materials for prototyping and production
- High material efficiency uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers – saves money